Jacobsen Landscape has delivered exceptional landscaping services to the residents of Mahwah, New Jersey for over thirty-five years. Our presence in the community and reputation as an outstanding landscape contractor is the result of numerous award-winning projects and many loyal clients.
Our qualified team of landscape architects, designers, horticulturists, masons, irrigation, and lighting crews bring to Mahwah the experience and training to handle all aspects of a landscaping project, no matter what the size. Our full-service landscape services in Mahwah and Bergen County, NJ include:
- Landscape Design & Build, including outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, retaining walls, walkways and patios, water features, and more!
- Landscape Residential Maintenance Services, including lawn service and seasonal clean-ups; lawn, tree and shrub care treatments; mulching; shrub trimming and pruning
- Landscape Irrigation and Sprinkler Systems, including drip-irrigation and drainage
- Outdoor Landscape Lighting, including low-voltage lighting systems
- Garden Care and Seasonal Decorating offering seasonal bulbs, summer color, and holiday decorating
- Total Property Maintenance Packages featuring the latest in sustainable landscape practices
We invite you to learn more about our company and how our team can transform your Mahwah property into an outdoor living space unlike any other.
“Your team was hardworking, professional, and respectful. All work reflecting very positively on Jacobsen's reputation. A pleasure working with Jessica!” D.D. –Mahwah, NJ 07430
Mahwah, NJ Landscape Design Spotlight
In the photos below, our landscape designer Emil Rostello, Jr., designed and installed a wet laid patterned bluestone porch with natural stone veneer for these Mahwah, NJ homeowners. The formal front walk is also patterned bluestone and the more informal walkway to the backyard is made of irregular bluestone. All the shrubs and perennials in these shots are deer resistant which is very important in Mahwah.
The circular driveway below is bordered in jumbo Belgian Block to neaten the appearance and give the driveway greater longevity. It also serves as a small “rumble strip” to help keep tires off the lawn